The Most Creative Business Cards Ever.
- Toy Chair Business Card
- Miniature Plumber’s Plunger With Contact Information
- Seed Packet Business Card
- Bike Multi-Tool Business Card
- Classic Rock Theme Business Card: This groovy hair salon comb plays a classic rock theme when rubbed by fingernail, using the same principle as a musicbox comb.
- Transformable Cargo Box Business Card
And how hard is it to land even a minimum-wage job? This year, the Ivy League college admissions acceptance rate was 8.9%. Last year, when Walmart opened its first store in Washington, D.C., there were more than 23,000 applications for 600 jobs, which resulted in an acceptance rate of 2.6%, making the big box store about twice as selective as Harvard and five times as choosy as Cornell. Telling unemployed people to get off their couches (or out of the cars they live in or the shelters where they sleep) and get a job makes as much sense as telling them to go study at Harvard.
laughing sobbing and dying simultaneously